Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Refiners Fire



WEEK 2: Vilafranca 
The halfway mark 

Wow. To even think that it's been nine months seems pretty insane to me. Unreal really, time really is such a foreign thing here on the mission, it just goes by sooooo fast. 
But looking back, at the cities I've served in, the people I've met. I see where time has gone. It's interesting watching my trainee, because I remember and can relate exactly to how she feels at times, but it's weird to realize that's not me anymore. To realize how far I've come, and then to know that I have to make the most of the times ahead. Make every moment count. 

Well Vilafranca has become my refiners fire haha, it's so hard at times and yet so amazing. It's been a week of  MIRACLES!! We've been able to work with a menos Activo family, the mom is from Spain and the dad is from Ecuador, and their daughter isn't baptized. The elders were meeting with them before we arrived and things were going well, but they couldn't get them to come to church. Well this Sunday we arrived and were greeting ward members and my companion goes "LOOK!" And in walked the little girl with her mom!!! I couldn't believe it! It was the greatest miracle of all! She has a date to be baptized the 9th of April. So keep her in your prayers!
We also were able to visit Noel, a young mom from Peru. The sister missionaries were visiting her until they were pulled out, she hasn't  had contact with missionaries for months. We found her name in our area book and decided to call her and she picked up and invited us over. The lesson was amazing and she was agreed to be baptized right there! Her date is for the 16 of April

The ward here is all incredible, I've never seen a bishopric so on top of things. They are soooo kind to the missionaries and love missionary work it's amazing. My trainee is doing so well! She's learning so fast and is so cute and so positive. She helps a ton. 

I love it here in Vilafranca, it's smaller than I'm use to, but I feel like the Lord is preparing SO many people for us here. It's truly such an adventure and blessing to be here. I'm grateful for the miracles I'm seeing, for the lessons I'm learning. I love missionary work, and I love my Savior. 
LOVE YOU ALL Two heartsRibbon 
Xoxo Hermana cragun 

No comments:

Post a Comment