Monday, July 27, 2015

Another great week in Sabadell

Hermana exchange in Barcelona
Herman Een, Hermana Wiseman, Hermana Erying, Hermana Cragun

Another great week in Sabadell :)

  This week was full of just ups mostly! Lots of teaching, lots of finding on the streets. Thursday we had intercambios with the Hermanas in Barcelona and I had to take the train out to Barc and was actually surprised at how sad I was to leave Sabadell!  Haha who would have guessed. I already love this place so much! But intercambios was AWESOME. I got to work with Hermana Een and see Hermana Wiseman and Erying. It was basically one big giant sleepover missionary party. 

   Friday I came back and taught our investigator  "R"( mom is trying to keep some privacy of names). "R" is kind of just the best, and is a walking, talking miracle. After a cita with another investigator named "B", Hermana Stott and I were walking down the street and we wanted to find at least one more new investigator for the day. So we prayed an prayed and ended up running into our investigator "A", and he had a friend with him,- "R". haha "R" immediately started talking to us and showed us these magazines that the testigos de Jehova had given him and I was like heeeey you like learning about Jesus Christ? and Hermana Stott was like cause we can teach you all about him. Investigator "R" was like well.. I've already been studying with the testigos a lot so I don't know.. but he agreed and we had an HOUR lesson with him on the street about Jospeh Smith and the restoration and the Book of Mormon and he loved it! We´ve been meeting with him non stop now and he loves the Book of Mormon and what we're teaching him. Even better he came to chuuuuurrccch!! ugg best thing ever. haha we didn't think he was coming and all sacrement Hermana Stott and I were kind of sad about it, but we got up at the end to go to class and someone said Hermanas! and there he was  :) tie and all. He had slipped in late and not told us! best suprise ever. Were meeting with him again tomorrow so I'll keep you updated on how it goes.

As for little "C", she's still a gem. We went over to teach her mom this week, "E", and mom asked if we could teach little "C" English. Which  OF COURSE we would. I love teaching so I was basically like jumping out of my seat when she asked us to. At the end of English lesson with little "C" we shared Alma 32, how faith is like a seed and gave her a little seed to keep. Hahaha little C is 8 almost 9 but she is so witty its unreal. She looked at our seed and said, "well what will this grow?" and we told her we didn´t know, but it was just  to remind her of her seed of faith. and she looked at it and said.. "Is this going to grow into God?" haha we laughed so hard. But we asked her to say the closing prayer and she looked at me and asked me to help her :) she was so cute. So I went over the steps with her again and in her prayer she asked Heavenly Father to  "..please help my seed of faith to grow". I think my heart melted. Her dad  walked in at that point and was like "Hermanas, are you hungry?" and we were like umm.. kind of and he's like well, we´re going to Mcdonalds and you guys are coming too. Hahaha that family is just the best. I can´t wait to see them again.

   Anyway that's all for this week. love you all and hope you are doing well! Remember that its the little things that matter and choose to be happy! xoxox Hermana Cragun

No comments:

Post a Comment