Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Semana de San Jordi



HOLLLAAA Regional indicator for SpainHeavy black heart
This week was the week of San Jordi, which is basically the Catalonian version of Valentine's Day. Here the girls give out books and the boys give out flowers and so naturally we missionaries took advantage of it and gave out Books of Mormon! And San Jordi was a success! Giving out books and working with members to stop everyone on the streets. I was surprised how many youth came up and asked me about our religion and god in general. They kept asking me how I "knew" these things and it was a cool experience to be able to testify of Book of Mormon in my hand to peers my age about the gospel. The experience also made me realize how lucky I am to have grown up in the church and how religion has impacted basically almost every aspect of my life. I can't imagine what my life would be like without it.
Our investigators are doing amazing. The Lord is truly blessing us and helping us, there's no other explanation. 
Noeli is doing amazing :) she is reading and praying everyday. She's the absolute sweetest and she's going to be baptized the 14 of May. She has the two cutest kids ever and  she invited us over Tuesday to try some dishes from Peru! 
Bea as well. Our 10 year old investigator ( her parents have been less active) never fails to surprise us with stick figure drawings AND colored paper haha I love it. She's going to be baptized the 7 of may. She's energetic and wild but she has a big heart and we love her.
We also have Leslie ! Our 18 year old investigator from Peru who is the funniest cutest girl ever! She's so smart and what I love about her is when she reads the Book of Mormon she gets it! She loves Nephi and his decision to pray which helped him not rebel like his brothers. She's not even baptized yet and she's sharing the gospel with her friends!


I've come to the point where home seems like a dream to me. I speak Spanish trying to speak English and my dreams all take place in the streets of Vilafranca. I love the work so much and Spain. I say that ever email, haha but it's true!!

Let me finish with a scripture I found this week

 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

Miracles are happening here in Vilafranca 
Xoxoxo Hermana Cragun 

No comments:

Post a Comment