Monday, November 28, 2016

What a week


What a special week it's been, I feel like it's fitting that this week was Thanksgiving because this truly was such a special week to stop, and remember all the blessings I have in my life right now to be a missionary preaching the gospel here in Girona.
 The Lord really blessed us this week, six of our friends came to church! It was a miracle!
Our investigators continue to progress so well, Miguel has a goal for the 25 as well as our friend William for the 17th, but I would say our greatest miracle this week was our friend Leonardo. As we met for the first lesson we asked him why he wanted to meet with us and he stopped and for chocked up as he explained he was looking for a change in his life and he felt like that change needed to come through Jesus Christ,
As we ended the lesson we invited him to take that step in his life to change by being baptized and he agreed, he had a fecha for the 17th. As we closed with a prayer he cried thanking Heavenly Father for his blessings and for the help he would need to change.
I am so grateful for these small unforgettable moments and the spirit that comes with them, 
I am so blessed to be a missionary in the Spain Barcelona mission.
I am grateful for a Heavenly Father that inspired me to study here 2 years ago, and then in turn inspired his prophets to send me back to the country he knew I loved.
I am grateful for a mission president smd his wife who love me, and have taught me so much.

I love you all
Hermana Cragun 

No comments:

Post a Comment